Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A New Day

And I'm kinda rather terrified to try that sex scene again. It was so hard to get even a few words last night. And my jaw still aches like nothing else I've dealt with.  I'm just not sure I can do it. *sigh*

Maybe I'll work on my plot. I still haven't figured out the logistics of the grand finale. I'm not sure What my stalker is going to do with Eli or how Eli is going to manage to get out of her bonds and kick his ass.

Maybe the stalker will underestimate her abilities? Maybe he'll get a call from his Dad and be forced to leave her alone? But I'm not sure anything would take him away from her, though a call from his Dad would most definitely make him leave the room as he wouldn't want her to hear how his father berates him, or how he does his father's bidding, for the most part. He wouldn't want to ruin Eli's opinion of him, or something.

I need to work on a plausible time-line though. I still haven't gotten that totally worked out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment