Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First Post! Blog Cherry goes Pop!

Hello all!

So, this is totally an experiment for me.  I haven't written in awhile, but I want to get back on the saddle, so to speak.

In an attempt to be brave, or maybe just crazy, I've signed up for NaNo.  50,000 words in a month. o.0  I'm not sure if I can do it, but I really want to try.

I find that when I write I have...TERRIBLE typing & spelling, seriously!  You'd think I'd get better with time, but noooooo.  Practice does not make perfect!  As I like to say, Practice makes Plateau.

But what I was trying to say, was that I have a horrible compulsion to go back and fix everything, as I write it.  I just can't leave well enough alone.  This is the major reason why so much of what I want to write, so much of what I start, just never gets finished --- because I never let myself go and just write.  NaNo is going to force me to do this if I want to get even close to the goal.  Hopefully it will be a freeing experience.  It doesn't have to be good, it doesn't even have to make sense, I just need to let my brain go and just write.  I'm hoping I can do it.... I'm so not sure if I can.  But I'm going to try damnit.

So, to that end, I've started this blog.  I need a place where I can vent my ideas.  Where I can try to come up with some kind of plot.  I so can't talk about this on my personal blog because well... family reads that. They so do not need to know that I have a thing for double penetration sex with vampires!  Or that I have a scene I just thought up last night where my yet unnamed heroine tops a man, and makes him cum by biting his thigh.....so hot....  But yeah, family and vanilla friends to NOT need to know these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment