Monday, November 1, 2010

It's a start....

723 words. That's how many I managed today.  It's a start right?  At least I got something on 'paper'.  I was worried I'd choke and have nothing to show for today.  Well, not nothing, but nothing to help WORD COUNT.

I have approx. 24 printed pages (large font though) of character descriptions & plot points/scenes.  Mostly have I have it scened out.  Like what I want to happen in the scene.  I still don't have an ending, but I'm hoping as I get into it my characters can help me get there.

Tomorrow will have more novel writing than today, I'm hoping. I also get to spend some time with a friend, and at some point I need to go to the bank.  I'm such a housewife! ha.

Night all. Happy dreams!  Last night I had plot dreams, or rather dreams that may end up in my plot... maybe... likely. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment