Thursday, November 11, 2010

By Tooth and Nail -- 18442

I feel like I fought for every word I managed today.  I only got about 2000 words in the whole day. o.0

I don't know as I even have an excuse. I was a little distracted.. but mostly I just... It was hard. This scene was just hard for me.  And I'm still bleeding exhausted from my three days of helping my friend. I don't regret helping her, I just wish it didn't eat at me like this.  I probably should have napped today. Instead I watched Scream 2. lol.  If I can, I may just watch #3 tomorrow.  Somehow, watching the beginning of two helped me find my muse to write at least part of this scene.

Now I just need to figure out where I should go from here. hrm....  My plot outline for this section is very... vague.  I will have to think on that, and review my notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment